12/01/2009 07:24:00 PM

an interactive installation or an informative CD?

I want to do an interactive installation but I am afraid of my ability on technical part so I decide to do an Informative Interactive CD using Macromedia Flash for animation , 3D Max for modeling and Adobe Photoshop for picture manipulation.

The application will consist on all about wayang kulit.The history of wayang kulit,the characters,the gamelan music, the storyline, the process of making a wayang kulit,the dalang and all about wayang kulit itself.

The content that I will put on my application is not only the fact and general knowledge about wayang kulit,but I want to put an interactive slot that can let user play with the character of wayang kulit.An interaction that will let user enjoy with wayang kulit.

But I’m still thinking want to do an interactive installation.I research on software that provide motion detection.I found many software but I’m not decide yet which one that can fix my idea on my application.

Will look on it later.soon.Keep update.Keep update.dont stuck in the middle.

celcom broadband please be good,i’m doing my research now…;)

0 comments: